Immunity flu forte cps sprint
- Echinacea purpurea - 300 mg
- Hzdrastis canadensis - 300 mg
- Vitamin C - 200 mg
- Rosa Canina - 5 mg
- Yeast Complex - 200 mg
- Children from 6 to 13 years old: 1 capsule per day
- Adults and children >14 years old: 1-2 capsules per day
2 blisters with 15 tablets each, per box
- Colds and Flu
- Acute or chronic respiratory tract infections
- Immunodeficiency diseases
- Intestinal parasites
- Chronic fatigue
- Catarrhal cough
- Improves immune function
Studies have shown that Echinacea strengthens the immune system, fighting the symptoms of colds, flu and other infections.
Gentian is one of the most useful remedies due to its tonic effect on mucous membranes.
Antimicrobial properties are due to the alkaloids. One of them, berberine, has antibiotic action, immunostimulating, antispasmodic, sedative, hypotensive, uterine tonic (stimulates bile secretion to liver cells) and carminative. Berberine has a wide antimicrobial spectrum, its effects were demonstrated on bacteria, protozoa and fungi, including Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Chlamydia, Corynebacterium diphtheria, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, , Pseudomonas, Shigella dysenteriae, Entamoeba histolytica , Trichomonas vaginalis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Treponema pallidum, Giardia lamblia, Leishmania donovani, Candida albicans.
Yeast contains sugars, lipids (5-10%), protein (46%), 16 amino acids - lysine, histidine, phenylalanine, cystine, tryptophan, leucinacolina, 17 vitamins - A, B complex (the richest source plant), biotin, C, D, E, K, PP, H -, 14 minerals and trace elements (12%), especially Ca, P, K, Mg, Zn, Se, Cr. It's called "living food" due to its high vitamin, salts, enzymes and amino acids.
- Stimulates the immune system by:
- Increasing White line’s activity, particularly lymphocytes
- Stimulating the production of white blood cells
- Stimulating of macrophages
- It has a tonic effect on the protective mucous cell membranes.
- Phytosterols present in the yeast extract are reliable adjuvant in therapy allergies, infections with H. simplex, H. pylori, and M. tuberculosis (Koch bacillus).
- It is very effective in extreme states of denutrition, constitutional weakness.
- Yeast exerts an inhibitory action on certain pathogens as: staphylococcus, streptococcus and colibacillus. Consequently, it may be indicated in all acute and chronic intestinal diseases of infective origin, and in preventing accidents following the administration of antibiotics by correcting the imbalance of intestinal flora.